Nuts quebradizas

For my friend dinner, the other day, and in the hurry, I wanted to prepare some cookies to serve with a flan. My mom gave me some years ago a nice recipe, easy and quick,... as I do not remember where was the recipe, after the moving,... I just trust my memory,....And I failed!!!!

But the result is quite nice and interesting, so I want to share it!

Easy, you mix 100 grs of wheat floor, 100 grs of sugar and 100 grs of melted butter, with 200 grs of nuts,...

The mixture is quite hard to get together,... I did like a kind of roll on oven tray and cook it for 15 minutes a 200ÂșC.

When I took out, I sliced the warm roll and get some crocanti,...

The best, would be to try to do small balls and add the nut on the top,... I mean, not to add the nuts to the mixture, but put it at the end! I think we can get much prettier cookies!

I will try to do it like this next time, but if someone tries before, please let me know the results!!!!

a ppetit voyage is much more than reviews and recipes!
Follow the blog: www.appetitvoyage.com
Share your ideas on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/appetitvoyage
Follow us on Twitter @appetitvoyage
A ppetit Voyage agenda is updated regularly, so come and visit our website www.appetitvoyage.com to check the next workshops, either for cooking or wine tasting!
 Feel free to contact us and ask for a private dinner or party with your friends or colleagues: Birthdays, Bachelors, Baby shower, etc...
A ppetit Voyage is your globe-trotting connoisseur: helping you change your mind about food, wines and cooking!

Comments

Popular Posts