Azul Restaurant in Haarlem

Lange Veerstraat, 14
Haarlem
azulrestaurant@gmail.com
Phone: 023 53 23 280

Since I met Christian, my Belgian friend, is keeping telling me to go a try this restaurant. He finally had to bring me there, as after 6 months, I still did not followed his advice.
I really loved it! I felt home again during a couple of hours!
The service was really nice and we were really well attended, and the food was simple but really fresh and tasty!

First we had an aperitive with a white Porto wine cocktail, very refreshing and some olives. Then I took the fresh fish of the day, Dorado. Just on the grill and served with some salad en spinach and fries.
Delicious!

The final price, 30 Euros per person,.... quite normal price here, but with a big smile in addition when we went out of the restaurant! If you like Mediterranean cuisine and fish, try this one!

Comments

Popular Posts