Serrano Ham Podcast

Googling, I found this podcast with an interview I was given by chef Mark.

Back to 2006, I was in charge of the international promotion of Serrano Ham for the Consorcio del Jamón Serrano in Spain. I was traveling extensively spreading the word and was attending a lot of fairs worldwide.

This radio interview happened during the Fancy Food Show in June 2006,... I will not listen it again, I hate to hear my own voice, but I let you enjoy it! ;-)


Do you want to know more about Serrano Ham? Let me know! I will be happy to share my 7 years experience with the Consorcio Serrano Ham!
a ppetit voyage is much more than reviews and recipes!

Follow the blog: www.appetitvoyage.com
Share your ideas on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/appetitvoyage
Follow us on Twitter @appetitvoyage

A ppetit Voyage agenda is updated regularly, so come and visit our website www.appetitvoyage.com to check the next workshops, either for cooking or wine tasting!

 Feel free to contact us and ask for a private dinner or party with your friends or colleagues: Birthdays, Bachelors, Baby shower, etc...

A ppetit Voyage is your globe-trotting connoisseur: helping you change your mind about food, wines and cooking!

Comments

Popular Posts