Fresh and authentic Indian food: India Corner in Haarlem

India Corner in Haarlem review by Appetit Voyage
Korma Chicken by India Corner
I really need to share my last dinner with you! It is not really a new place in Haarlem, as it had been opened for 14 years. All Indian cuisine lovers know it: INDIA CORNER!
Asif welcomes you every day (except on Mondays) with a smile, fresh and homemade Indian food cooked with passion and love!

This is one of the few restaurant where I come back again and again. Well it is even weirder: I order always the same addictive dishes!

India Corner in Haarlem review by Appetit Voyage
India Corner in Haarlem
The first one and forever is the Korma chicken! The sweet and non spicy mango sauce will just make it up with Indian cuisine in case you are still doubtful. I dream about this dish for weeks!!!!

My other favorite is the Massala lamb stew,... spicy with a complex and rich flavors!

Although, today I tried a new dish: Memories of Netrokoma. Some tiger prawns cooked with a beautiful tasty sauce coming out the memories of the chef when he was 17 years old. Just amazing!

India Corner in Haarlem review by Appetit Voyage
Memories of Netrokoma
Check more about India Corner in my former post here: India Corner in Haarlem

And for those who want new stuff, come for dinner and enjoy the new paintings exhibition from the Argentinian painter Leandro Manzo. 
Sensuality, passion and spiciness as the food! I hope you will like it. 

I am a friend of Manzo and met him lot of years ago in Madrid. I really fell in love with his painting. He had to go back to Argentina and I would try to give his work better known here.
India Corner in Haarlem review by Appetit Voyage
Manzo Exhibition at India Corner

Let me know if you like it!

a ppetit voyage is much more than reviews and recipes!

Follow the blog: www.appetitvoyage.com
Share your ideas on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/appetitvoyage
Follow us on Twitter @appetitvoyage

A ppetit Voyage agenda is updated regularly, so come and visit our website www.appetitvoyage.com to check the next workshops, either for cooking or wine tasting!

 Feel free to contact us and ask for a private dinner or party with your friends or colleagues: Birthdays, Bachelors, Baby shower, etc...

A ppetit Voyage is your globe-trotting connoisseur: helping you change your mind about food, wines and cooking!

Comments

Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts