My 10 favorite lunch rooms in Haarlem

Appetit Voyage
Market in Haarlem
I don´t know what are your plans on Saturdays, but I usually, sneak around the market, and you will probably find me between the flower and the fish stall.

But, let's also be honest, I am out quite late in the morning, and I always found myself in the middle of my shopping at one point starving so much, that I get in any place in the center to get something to eat! 

At least, this is what I was doing at the beginning! I soon realize, that not all the
Appetit Voyage
St Bavo Church, Haarlem
lunchrooms were the same. So I would like to make you save time and disappointments next time you look for a place to have lunch in Haarlem!

I picked up places in the center, around the shopping streets, where I enjoyed home made and tasty food! Some of them are cheaper, some are quite busy, but you should not be disappointed!

  1. Jacobus PieckWarmoesstraat 18, 2011 HP Haarlem; Always packed, so come early! 
  2. Hofje zonder zorgen: Grote Houtstraat 142A, 2011 SV Haarlem; Very nice and large salads, with a view to the hofje if you are lucky!
  3. By Lima: Zijlstraat 65, 2011 TL Haarlem; by far my best option for lunch! Healthy food with gluten free and sugar free options!
  4. Nobel: Spaarne 32; a classic!
  5. Spaarne 66: Spaarne 66, 2011 CK Haarlem; short menu but really efficient!
  6. Brick: Breestraat 24-26, 2011 ZZ Haarlem; Again! I know... but you can just have a burger! I looove their burger!
  7. De Soepkantine: Gierstraat, 4; absolutely great for a short lunch during the week! Soups are always amazing!
  8. Overkant: Paarlaarsteeg 10, 2011 TA Haarlem; Nice cozy place, long menu and plenty of options!
  9. Jetties: Kruisweg 57, 2011 LB Haarlem; they have outstanding vegetarian dishes! And very generous portions as well!
  10.  Blender: Kleine Houtstraat 138, 2011 DS Haarlem; It is always difficult to choose in the menu! Very delicate and tasty dishes
Appetit Voyage
Empty plate after a nice lunch!
What is your favorite spot for a lunch in Haarlem? Which one would you recommend?

a ppetit voyage is much more than reviews and recipes!

Follow the blog: www.appetitvoyage.com
Share your ideas on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/appetitvoyage
Follow us on Twitter @appetitvoyage

A ppetit Voyage agenda is updated regularly, so come and visit our website www.appetitvoyage.com to check the next workshops, either for cooking or wine tasting!

 Feel free to contact us and ask for a private dinner or party with your friends or colleagues: Birthdays, Bachelors, Baby shower, etc...

A ppetit Voyage is your globe-trotting connoisseur: helping you change your mind about food, wines and cooking!

Comments

Popular Posts