My 10 favorite lunch rooms in Haarlem
|Market in Haarlem|
But, let's also be honest, I am out quite late in the morning, and I always found myself in the middle of my shopping at one point starving so much, that I get in any place in the center to get something to eat!
At least, this is what I was doing at the beginning! I soon realize, that not all the
lunchrooms were the same. So I would like to make you save time and disappointments next time you look for a place to have lunch in Haarlem!
|St Bavo Church, Haarlem|
I picked up places in the center, around the shopping streets, where I enjoyed home made and tasty food! Some of them are cheaper, some are quite busy, but you should not be disappointed!
- Jacobus Pieck: Warmoesstraat 18, 2011 HP Haarlem; Always packed, so come early!
- Hofje zonder zorgen: Grote Houtstraat 142A, 2011 SV Haarlem; Very nice and large salads, with a view to the hofje if you are lucky!
- By Lima: Zijlstraat 65, 2011 TL Haarlem; by far my best option for lunch! Healthy food with gluten free and sugar free options!
- Nobel: Spaarne 32; a classic!
- Spaarne 66: Spaarne 66, 2011 CK Haarlem; short menu but really efficient!
- Brick: Breestraat 24-26, 2011 ZZ Haarlem; Again! I know... but you can just have a burger! I looove their burger!
- De Soepkantine: Gierstraat, 4; absolutely great for a short lunch during the week! Soups are always amazing!
- Overkant: Paarlaarsteeg 10, 2011 TA Haarlem; Nice cozy place, long menu and plenty of options!
- Jetties: Kruisweg 57, 2011 LB Haarlem; they have outstanding vegetarian dishes! And very generous portions as well!
- Blender: Kleine Houtstraat 138, 2011 DS Haarlem; It is always difficult to choose in the menu! Very delicate and tasty dishes
|Empty plate after a nice lunch!|
a ppetit voyage is much more than reviews and recipes!
Follow the blog: www.appetitvoyage.com
Share your ideas on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/appetitvoyage
Follow us on Twitter @appetitvoyage
A ppetit Voyage agenda is updated regularly, so come and visit our website www.appetitvoyage.com to check the next workshops, either for cooking or wine tasting!
Feel free to contact us and ask for a private dinner or party with your friends or colleagues: Birthdays, Bachelors, Baby shower, etc...
A ppetit Voyage is your globe-trotting connoisseur: helping you change your mind about food, wines and cooking!