Bistrot Le Divan


Le Divan
60, rue de la Roquette
75011 Paris
+33 1 48 05 72 36
Metro Bastille

This weekend I went to Paris for a restaurant and friend marathon!
I tried the Divan, and was surprised to find in this district packed of touristic retaurants and bar, a very good option!
The service was really nice, the menu extended and fulfilling everybody's taste, and the wines were ok!
We had a "planche apéro" as starter. It's a tray with sausages and cheese we shared the 4 of us, for 11 Euros. It was a nice portion, correct quality products and a friendly starter.
As main dish, I tried the brandade which was homemade, and my boyfriend had a delicious blanquette de veau, a typical french dish, well bone and tasty!
The wine I chose was a Faugères, Terre de Schyste 2006, and was already time to drink, but was well-balanced and really soft and fruity!
The best part is the price, because we paid 23 Euros each, wine included!
I really had a nice dinner, and recommend it!

Comments

Popular Posts