Koetjes en Kalfjes restaurant in Haarlem

Oude Groenmarkt 10  
2011 HL Haarlem
Telf: 023 532 1699

I was invited for a dinner out by a very good friend for my birthday. He let me choose the place, and I decided to try with him a well known place for meat. My friend loves meat, and I was curious to test this restaurant,...

I was a little bit doubting as Koetjes en Kalfjes is a franchise, though the quality could be unequal.

The classy and dark elegant decoration made a good impression as soon as I entered. The restaurant is quite bigger than what I thought from the outside. The service was really kind and helpful.

We chose a bottle of red wine, and then some beautiful meat,... a ribeye for me with a Japanese twist,... I found the idea quite original and I wanted to taste it.

I was not disappointed! The meat was ok and the fusion with the Asian flavor. I really enjoyed it!

Then,  we chose the dessert,... I went for a Strawberry Romanoff. Very well done!

Finally, a great dinner, shared with the best company. I will come back with friends or with business partners.



a ppetit voyage is much more than reviews and recipes!

Follow the blog: www.appetitvoyage.com
Share your ideas on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/appetitvoyage
Follow us on Twitter @appetitvoyage

A ppetit Voyage agenda is updated regularly, so come and visit our website www.appetitvoyage.com to check the next workshops, either for cooking or wine tasting!

 Feel free to contact us and ask for a private dinner or party with your friends or colleagues: Birthdays, Bachelors, Baby shower, etc...

A ppetit Voyage is your globe-trotting connoisseur: helping you change your mind about food, wines and cooking!

Comments

Popular Posts