SANCERRE HENRI BOURGEOIS


Domaine Henri Bourgeois is one of the most important winery in this region, and internationally renowned.

It’s run by the Bourgeois’ family, for whom I have a special thought, Jean-Marie, the omnipresent father, Arnaud with who I worked for 6 months.

During this short time, I could have a really and deep demonstration of quality quest and passion for wine.

All the Sancerre white wines are impressive and expressive! But the red Bourgeoise is just really amazing, and one of my best wines!

For the white wine, I stay with the Coté des Monts Damnés and Sancerre Jadis.

All of them have this so special elegance I cannot find in any other Sancerre. Well balanced, always very complex all thanks to this so incredible terroir, soil and exposure.

Comments

Popular Posts