EL LUCA

c/General Maroto nº2
28045 Madrid, Spain
Tel: 914 735 447

Since my friend's visit this weekend, I'm missing a lot Madrid, friends and this unique night life!
One of my favorite place to have tapas, is a new bar opened by a friend of mine, El Luca!
First, the place is welcoming and warm, the people are really friendly, and the food is just as simple, fresh and tasty as a really tapas bar should be!
My favorite dish is the Camembert with fresh spinach,...I love it! The croquetas, are homemade, and you can recognize it!!! I cannot choose, all the flavors are just amazing!
To finish with a sweet taste, the girls and I are always going for the chocolate coulant with fisherman's ice cream and peta zetas,...
Just get the chance to try it, you will not be disappointed!

Comments

Popular Posts