Express Pork loin stew

Yesterday I bought some fresh pork loin,...
I always thought this is a very nice piece of meat, but I never know how to cook well...
I decided to prepare it for the dinner, but as I really had short time, I just started to prepare it on the way,...
The result is not so bad, actually it was really tasty, and I want to share it with you because, I want you begin to innovate and take risks in the kitchen!!!!

Ingredients for 2 persons:
- 200 gr. of pork loin
- 1 onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 250 gr. of button mushrooms
- olive oil, laurel leaves, salt and pepper

1/ In a fried pan, I started to fry my sliced onions and peppers with 3 spoons of oil. After 5/8 min, once the veggies went fried but no cooked already, I take it off the pan and reserve it.

2/ In the same pan, and with no more oil, I just put the pork to get roasted everywhere.

3/ Then I add again the veggies, and cover with broth and add a couple of laurel leaves. I did not have so much time, so I stayed with a strong heat and put a cover. Let it for around 1h, checking from time to time if there was still enough broth. If not, you add some more water or some white wine too if you have it around!

4/ 10 min before the end, I add canned sliced mushrooms. I season properly, adding salt and pepper.

The broth reduced as thicker sauce, quite tasty, and decide to serve it with some steamed rice!

It was really nice and quite easy,... you still need some time for the cooking, but you do something else in the meanwhile!

Let´s try it, or perhaps, try you own recipe and share it with us!

a ppetit voyage is much more than reviews and recipes!

Follow the blog: www.appetitvoyage.com
Share your ideas on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/appetitvoyage
Follow us on Twitter @appetitvoyage
A ppetit Voyage agenda is updated regularly, so come and visit our website www.appetitvoyage.com to check the next workshops, either for cooking or wine tasting!
 Feel free to contact us and ask for a private dinner or party with your friends or colleagues: Birthdays, Bachelors, Baby shower, etc...
A ppetit Voyage is your globe-trotting connoisseur: helping you change your mind about food, wines and cooking!

Comments

Popular Posts