Trish Desseine famous choc cake!

I discovered Trish Desseine some years ago, when the smart girls from Groupe Vianova, my PR agency!
They offered me one of Trish book, FĂȘtes Maison, and I fall in love with her free-and-easy cooking style! Curious, hop, modern, her cuisine is a hymn to the modern life!
The girls from the agency repeated the gift with My Cuisine, some years later, and I always enjoy to look for inspiration in Trish books!

On Friday, a new friend is coming for dinner at home! She´s my new colleague at work, American and really interesting lady!
I know that she loves chocolate, so I was looking for some recipe on My Cuisine, with the condition, that it should be done in 10 minutes and with the few ingredients I have home (today, is bank holiday here, and everything is closed!).

Trish gave me the answer with her chocolate cake,... check the video:


a ppetit voyage is much more than reviews and recipes!

Follow the blog: www.appetitvoyage.com
Share your ideas on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/appetitvoyage
Follow us on Twitter @appetitvoyage

A ppetit Voyage agenda is updated regularly, so come and visit our website www.appetitvoyage.com to check the next workshops, either for cooking or wine tasting!

 Feel free to contact us and ask for a private dinner or party with your friends or colleagues: Birthdays, Bachelors, Baby shower, etc...

A ppetit Voyage is your globe-trotting connoisseur: helping you change your mind about food, wines and cooking!

Comments

Popular Posts