Almond sablés

I promised to my colleagues to prepare them some cookies for next week,...
I lost all my recipes, so I have just looked around on Internet some recipe, and of course I adapted it!

This is my version of approx. 30 almonds sablés:

- 125 gr. of wheat flour
- 125 gr. of honey
- 125 gr. almonds meal
- 1 lemon peel
- 1 egg
- 100 gr. of butter or coconut oil or olive oil
- 1 pinch of salt

In a bowl mix together all the dry ingredients: flour, almonds and salt. When you have got it mixed, add the honey and the lemon peel sliced thinly, and ten the egg and melted butter/oil.
Mix everything with your fingers.
Spread some plastic film on the kitchen table and put the preparation, shaping it as a cylinder of no more than  4/5 cm of diameter. Close the film and shape it round. Put in the freezer for 10/15 min till it gets a little bit harder.

When the consistence is OK, take out of the freezer and slice the cylinder in 3 cm thick slices. Put the sablés on a baking tray, where you would have spread some butter or parchment before.

Bake it for 30 minutes at 200ºC,... my oven is a small bad oven, so I usually need more time than a normal oven,.. I do believe with a normal oven, you need 10 minutes!

That is it! You can keep it in an air tight box for a couple of weeks, if you are able to,... usually, the cookies are eaten the day I do it!!!! And I know that it will hard to keep it away from my boyfriend today,... but I will try!!!

a ppetit voyage is much more than reviews and recipes!
Follow the blog: www.appetitvoyage.com
Share your ideas on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/appetitvoyage
Follow us on Twitter @appetitvoyage
A ppetit Voyage agenda is updated regularly, so come and visit our website www.appetitvoyage.com to check the next workshops, either for cooking or wine tasting!
 Feel free to contact us and ask for a private dinner or party with your friends or colleagues: Birthdays, Bachelors, Baby shower, etc...
A ppetit Voyage is your globe-trotting connoisseur: helping you change your mind about food, wines and cooking!
You might also like:

Comments

Popular Posts