Pear Tart for Hanna

My colleague Hanna is leaving the office today and I wanted to prepare her a special tart to thank her for all she taught me these past months at the office. I wanted something sweet like her, with a delicate and complex flavour as she is.
I really hope she will like it,....

Ingredients for 6/8 persons:
- 230 grs. puffy dough
- 2 pears
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbs. of sugar
- 4+ 2 tbs. of almond powder
- 6 tbs. of liquid cream
- 3 drops of vanilla essence

I´m sorry, I´m a busy woman, so I bought an already made dough. But you can easily do it yourself. I already give you the recipe in this former article.
So first, I pre-bake the dough in the baking pan (a 28 cm diameter one), for 10 minutes at 200ºC in the oven. I used the cooking paper where the dough was packed and I put an extra piece on the top. Put some dried beans on the top. They will avoid the puffy dough to puff!
I always do this previous cooking of the dough to be sure to have a crispy and well baked tart.

In the meanwhile, I gather in a bowl, the 2 eggs, the sugar, the 4 almond powder spoons and the cream. I mixed it well.  I usually use vanillan sugar, but I add an extra vanilla essence drops in the mixture in order to really get the vanila flavour that match so well with the pears.

When your dough is gold, you take it out of the oven, and you take out the beans and the top paper. Spread 2 almond powder table spoons on the tart. Cut 2 pears in thin slices and put them nicely in the tart.
Then, just spread the mixture on the top of the  pears taking care to cover everywhere the pears.
Put the tart in the oven for 30 minutes approx. at 200ºC.

Let it cool and share with your friends!

Comments

Audrey Sykes said…
And her colleagues are so happy she brought in the tart!

It's light, doesn't seem like it has butter, pieces are small and sweet and satisfying. We looooooooooooooooove it!

Popular Posts