Rhodos Restaurant in Hoofddorp

Concourslaan, 19
2132 DH Hoofddorp
Tel: 023 561 50 66
E: rhodos-hd@planet.nl




Sometimes, it is good to get out of your city and just try other places! I am not going a lot in Hoofddorp but this weekend I meet a friend that moved there some months ago, and decided to go and spend the evening there!


We chose a Greek restaurant, family run and quite busy on Saturday evening with families and friends!
The place does not have anything special, but the food was really great! We enjoyed some mezze as starter and then I chose a Arni Metzalana; a lamb stew with aubergines. It was homemade, and was absolutely great!!!! Real food, real taste! I really appreciated it!

Comments

P@NKAJ KHUR@N@ said…
Agree....the food was really good and I could never imagine that a simple aubergine could be so tasty !!!

Popular Posts