How to make a Tapas Party!


LET'S PARTY!
Now with the good weather, we all want to have our party in the garden, on the terrace or just with friends!

For a decade now everybody in the world discovered Spanish cuisine and tapas. People in the Netherlands, especially love Spanish food, like tapas and the whole atmosphere around!
I would love to organize one of my favorite event: a tapas party!

Tapas are these small dishes Spanish people are sharing in a great and lively atmosphere!
I do terribly miss Spain where I lived a lot of years working with great chefs and getting one of the most expert in Serrano ham.

I would like to share with you my passion with Spanish cooking and living.

For this, I think we need to set up a SPECIAL WORKSHOP where you will learn to make some easy and delicious tapas, get more recipes ideas, and where we can all together taste some Spanish wines!

I will welcome you first with a glass of Sangria, and I will tell you the secret to make the best Sangria ever!

What will we cook?
- Gambas al ajillo
- Tortilla de patata
- Albondigas

I will serve you some extra tapas for the lunch, because Spanish living is about sharing and caring, I want to treat better than ever, and make you feel like in Spain!
Besides, we will taste 3 Spanish wines (1 white and 2 reds) that will pair with our fabulous tapas!

Total price includes: drinks, full lunch, coffees & teas, a booklet with all the recipes and the wine information: 60 Euros

Book your ticket now here!

Want to know more about party organization? Did you already check my post about 10 tips to organize a successful party?


a ppetit voyage is much more than reviews and recipes!
Follow the blog: www.appetitvoyage.com
Share your ideas on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/appetitvoyage
Follow us on Twitter @appetitvoyage
A ppetit Voyage agenda is updated regularly, so come and visit our website www.appetitvoyage.com to check the next workshops, either for cooking or wine tasting!
Feel free to contact us and ask for a private dinner or party with your friends or colleagues: Birthdays, Bachelors, Baby shower, etc...
A ppetit Voyage is your globe-trotting connoisseur: helping you change your mind about food, wines and cooking!

Comments

Popular Posts